Why come and work for us?
Enjoy a relaxed work atmosphere with a creative and challenging assignment. We make it possible for you to experiment, enhance and reach your personal goals.
Benefits and perks
We enable you to stay creative and focus on solutions, 80% of our employees work from home, we just try to make their work experience better.
You receive a brand new laptop on the day one, we ensure that you have the best tools to work on the projects.
Paid Holidays and Travel Expenses
Its easy to stay focussed on work when you are relaxed and creative, we make it possible to let your hair down and relax.
Feel free to indulge in the fine food in our cafeteria, from snacks to coffee, you can find almost anything for a good munch.
Work at Facilitracks
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
Web Application Developer
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Report to the Sales Director s
- Manage pipeline of sales leads to effectively track and support strategic development of markets
- Set and meet annual target and maintains profitability for territory, targeting and pursuing specific markets
- Develop and maintain forecast of sales opportunities
- Provide timely and accurate account reporting
- Assist in development of sales strategies
- Develop relations with external product users
- Report competitive information to company
Facilitracks has offices in New Zealand. We also have employees working remotely in cities across the globe.
Don't see the job that's right for you?
Get in touch and let us know how you’d fit in!